Fluke | 381Back to list
TRMS mutimeter clamp 1000A/1000V AC/DC with remote display + iFlex probe (2500A AC)
- Code :
- Brand :
- Serie :
- 381, 37x, iflex, 233
- Manufacturer Ref. :
- Order Ref. :
True-rms voltage and current measurements.
Voltage: 1000 V AC/DC.
Current: 1000 A AC/DC.
Resistance, frequency, continuity.
Jaw opening: 34mm.
Includes the new iFlex™ flexible current probe: measurement range to 2500 A AC.
Loop length: 18 inch (45cm).
Jaw opening: 2.5 inch (63.5mm).
- Tips & Tricks to use Testoon
- The electrician's "tools box" (FR)
- VAT guides (French)
- Fluke TestGuide, free apps for electrician
- Energy audit
- Automation and process control loops (EN)
- Use a clamp meters (EN)
- How to choose a Multimeter
- Protection index (IP)
- Electric Safety categories
- Connected instruments
|428-Jaw opening :||34mm
iFlex: Up to 63.5mm
|462-Current :||AC (Alternative)
|463-Voltage :||AC (Alternative)
|19-Min. DC voltage-asuppr :||nc
|21-Min. AC voltage-asuppr :||nc
|37-Max. DC voltage :||1000V DC
|38-Max. AC voltage :||1000V AC
|20-Min. DC current-asuppr :||nc
|22-Min. AC current-asuppr :||nc
|39-Max. DC current :||1000A DC
|40-Max. AC current :||2500A AC (iFlex); 1000A AC
|33-additional measurements :||Resistance
|34-Bandwidth :||5-500 Hz
|119-Safety Level :||CAT I
|120-Safety Overvoltage :||CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V
|36-Additional Characteristics :||Remote display.
18inch (45cm) iFlex probe supplied: Measurement range to 2500A AC.
|132-Package includes :||18-inch (45cm) iFlex™ flexible current probe, coated instruction card, safety information sheet, soft carrying case, TL75 test leads, 2 AA Alkaline batteries
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm) :||277x88x43 mm (without iFlex)
|13-Net Weight :||388 g
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty :||3 YEARS
Be ready for anything.
The new Fluke 381 does everything you would expect from a clamp meter, and then lets you remove the display for even more flexibility. Now one technician can do jobs that used to require two people. Clamp the Fluke 381 around a conductor, remove the display and walk across the room to operate controls or remove protective equipment, all while watching real-time readings.
The new iFlex flexible current probe (included) expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access.
IEC/EN 61010-1:2001, 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV
Features and benefits
- Wireless technology allows the display to be carried up to 30 ft. away from the point of measurement for added flexibility without interference with measurement accuracy
- The removable magnetic display can be conveniently mounted where it is easily seen
- iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment
- Radio transmitter automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Three-year warranty
- Soft carrying case
- 18-inch (45cm) iFlex™ flexible current probe
- Coated instruction card
- Safety information sheet
- Soft carrying case
- TL75 test leads
- Five AA Alkaline batteries
- Application Note Clamp DMM vs Clamp Meter (.pdf) (232,6 Ko)
- Application Note Clamp Meter ABC (.pdf) (4,1 Mo)
- Application Note Why true-rms (.pdf) (173,9 Ko)
- Clamp Selection Guide (.pdf) (880,3 Ko)
- Proper use of clamp meters in commercial and residential settings (.pdf) (86,1 Ko)
- Selling the difference with Fluke clamp meters (.pdf) (346,7 Ko)