Leica Geosystems | DISTO D410Back to list
Distancemeter/Lasermeter 150m, digital color viewfinder
- Code :
- LEIDISTO D410
- Brand :
- Leica Geosystems
- Serie :
- Leica Disto, Disto, D410, D5, D510
- Manufacturer Ref. :
- DISTO D410
- Order Ref. :
Slope indirect measurement in 2 points.
Range: 0.05m - 150m.
Accuracy: +-1 mm.
Integrated digital viewfinder (4-fold zoom), multi-function flip-out end piece (Auto), pythagorian function, indirect measurement by pythagore or with tilt sensor(+-360°), addition, subtraction, area, volume, min/max function.
Screw thread for tripod.
- Tips & Tricks to use Testoon
- Leica D2 presentation on TestoonTV
- Leica Geosystems
- Disto D5 on TestoonTV
- Batteries and Rechargeables
- LEICA WARRANTY
- Quality Certificates
- Estimate the energy consumption of a property
- Bluetooth vs Leica Disto compatibility
- Leica lasermeters & ISO 16331-1 standard
- L'équipement du diagnostiqueur immobilier
- Energy audit
- 101 applications with lasermeters
- Tutorial Leica Disto - Bluetooth & Windows 8.1 (FR)
- Tutorial Leica Disto - Bluetooth & Android 4.3 or up (FR)
- Tutorial Leica Disto - Bluetooth & iOS (FR)
- Which Leica Disto lasermeter choose ?
- Protection index (IP)
- Les instruments connectés, pour quoi faire?
|Application :||for indoors and outdoors measurements.
|ISO 16331-1 :||Yes
|Measurement method (type) :||Laser
|Max distance (m) :||150 m
|Min distance (m) :||0.05 m
|Measurement accuracy (mm) :||1 mm
|Functions (type) :||Length measurement (m/ft)
Area measurement (m2/ft2)
Volume measurement (m3/ft3)
|Screw thread for tripod :||Yes
|Measurements memorization :||Yes
|Metric system (type) :||m, ft, inch
|Display :||High resolution color display 2.4"
|Additional Characteristics :||Big color display
Digital color viewfinder ("Video Mode")
Power Range Technology™, 30 measures memory, indirect measurement, multi-function flip-out end piece
|Metrology/Quality documentation supplied :||Calibration certificate (With measures table)
|Package includes :||Holster, Batteries, User Manual, Quick guide
|Dimension (HxWxD) (mm) :||143x58x29 mm
|Net Weight :||198 g
|Standard Manufacturer Warranty :||2 YEARS (+1 YEAR*)
|*Warranty details :||*2 YEARS warranty in standard
-> 3 YEARS after register (8 weeks max. after purchase) on https://myworld.leica-geosystems.com/irj/portal
Leica DISTO™ D410Precise targeting and simple outdoor measurement!
|Simple and precise targeting
With the Pointfinder with 4x zoom, the Leica DISTO™ D410 takes measurements with perfect accuracy and in unfavorable light conditions. This is a decisive advantage when working outside in sunny weather. Even if the red laser point is no longer visible, the target can be seen exactly on the display.
|Tough and easy to clean
The housing and keypad are specially sealed against water and dust. Cleaning under running water is also no problem. Furthermore the laser distance meter can be used in all weather conditions, being dust-proof and water jet protected (IP 65).
Smart Horizontal Mode
The range and accuracy of the Leica DISTO™ D410 are tested to ISO-16331-1. That means it has a long range of 150 m and achieves an extremely high accuracy of ± 1 mm, not only under perfect laboratory conditions, but also in everyday use on site.
|Typical measuring accuracy||± 1 mm|
|Range||up to 150 m|
|Measuring units||m, ft, in|
|X-Range Power Technology||•|
|Distance in m
Ø of the laser dot in mm
|10, 50, 100 m
6, 30, 60 mm
|Pointfinder with 4x zoom||•|
|Measurements per set of batteries||up to 5000**|
|Multifunctional end-piece||automatic recognition|
|Batteries||type AA 2 × 1,5 V|
|Protection class||IP 65 – water jet protection and dust-tight|
|Dimensions||143 × 58 × 29 mm|
|Weight with batteries||198 g|
|Minimum / maximum measurements||•|
|Area / volume measurement||•|
|Smart Horizontal Mode™||•|
|Subtraction / addition||•|
- LEIGZM26 - Target plate A4 (210x297mm), double sided for lasermeters (+ 27,50 € Exc VAT)
- LEIGZM27 - Stick-on target plates for lasermeters (+ 27,50 € Exc VAT)
- LEITRI70-TA360_o - Bundle: TRI70 (0.4-1.15 m) tripod + TA360 vertical axe tripod head (+ 159,00 € Exc VAT)
N.B. : You will be able to select your options when you finalise your order.