Fluke | 376Back to list
TRMS mutimeter clamp 1000A/1000V AC/DC, Hz, mV + iFlex probe (2500A AC)
- Code :
- Brand :
- Serie :
- 37x, iflex
- Manufacturer Ref. :
- Order Ref. :
True-rms voltage and current measurements.
Voltage: 1000 V AC/DC.
Current: 1000 A AC/DC.
Resistance, capacity, frequency, continuity.
500mV DC range.
Includes the new iFlex™ flexible current probe: measurement range to 2500 A AC.
Loop length: 18 inch (45cm).
Jaw opening: 2.5 inch (63.5mm).
|Jaw opening :||34mm
iFlex: Up to 63.5mm
|Current :||AC (Alternative)
|Voltage :||AC (Alternative)
|Min. DC voltage :||nc
|Min. AC voltage :||nc
|Max. DC voltage :||1000V DC
|Max. AC voltage :||1000V AC
|Min. DC current :||nc
|Min. AC current :||nc
|Max. DC current :||1000A DC
|Max. AC current :||2500A AC (iFlex); 1000A AC
|additonal measurements :||Resistance
|Bandwidth :||5-500 Hz
|Safety Level :||CAT I
|Safety Overvoltage :||CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V
|Additional Characteristics :||18inch (45cm) iFlex probe supplied: Measurement range to 2500A AC.
500mV DC range.
|Package includes :||18-inch (45cm) iFlex™ flexible current probe, coated instruction card, safety information sheet, soft carrying case, TL75 test leads, 2 AA Alkaline batteries
|Dimension (HxWxD) (mm) :||246x83x43 mm (without iFlex)
|Net Weight :||388 g
|Standard Manufacturer Warranty :||3 YEARS
Be ready for anything.
The Fluke 376 Clamp Meter offers improved performance perfect for a wide range of current measurement situations. With true-rms voltage and current measurements, the Fluke 376 can read up to 1000 V and 1000 A in both ac and dc modes.
Additionally, the Fluke 376 includes the new iFlex™ flexible current probe, which expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure around awkward sized conductors and improved wire access. The Fluke 376 is the direct replacement for the Fluke 337 Clamp Meter.
EN/IEC 61010-1:2001; 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV
Features and benefits
- iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac.
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V.
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals.
- Min, max, average and inrush recording to capture variations automatically.
- Integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings.
- Proprietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it.
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment.
- Large, easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement.
- Three-year warranty.
- Soft carrying case.
- 18-inch (45cm) iFlex™ flexible current probe
- Coated instruction card
- Safety information sheet
- Soft carrying case
- TL75 test leads
- Two AA Alkaline batteries