Fluke | 374Back to list
TRMS mutimeter clamp 600A/600V AC/DC
- Code :
- Brand :
- Serie :
- 37x, iflex
- Manufacturer Ref. :
- Order Ref. :
True-rms voltage and current measurements.
Voltage: 600 V AC/DC.
Current: 600 A AC/DC.
Resistance, capacity, continuity.
Jaw opening: 34mm.
iFlex™ flexible current probe: measurement range to 2500 A AC. (In option).
- Tips & Tricks to use Testoon
- The electrician's "tools box" (FR)
- VAT guides (French)
- Fluke TestGuide, free apps for electrician
- Energy audit
- Automation and process control loops (EN)
- Use a clamp meters (EN)
- How to choose a Multimeter
- Protection index (IP)
- Electric Safety category
- Les instruments connectés, pour quoi faire?
|Jaw opening :||34mm
iFlex: Up to 63.5mm (option)
|Current :||AC (Alternative)
|Voltage :||AC (Alternative)
|Min. DC voltage :||nc
|Min. AC voltage :||nc
|Max. DC voltage :||600V DC
|Max. AC voltage :||600V AC
|Min. DC current :||nc
|Min. AC current :||nc
|Max. DC current :||600A DC
|Max. AC current :||600A AC
|additional measurements :||Resistance
|Safety Level :||CAT I
|Safety Overvoltage :||CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V
|Additional Characteristics :||Inrush function.
iFlex probe: Measurement range to 2500A AC. (In option).
|Package includes :||Coated instruction card, safety information sheet, soft carrying case, TL75 test leads, 2 AA Alkaline batteries
|Dimension (HxWxD) (mm) :||246x83x43 mm
|Net Weight :||388 g
|Standard Manufacturer Warranty :||3 YEARS
Be ready for anything.
The Fluke 374 True-rms Clamp Meter can read up to 600 V and 600 A in both ac and dc modes. Additionally, the 374 is compatible with the new iFlex flexible current probe (sold separately), which increases the measurement range to 2500 A ac and provides increased display flexibility, and improved wire access.
EN/IEC 61010-1:2001; 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV
Features and benefits:
- iFlex flexible current probe (sold separately) expands the measurement range to 2500 A ac while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure awkward sized conductors and improved wire access
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V
- Propietary inrush measurement technology to filter out noise and capture motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it
- Ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing personal protective equipment
- Large, easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Three-year warranty
- Soft carrying case
- Coated instruction card
- Safety information sheet
- Soft carrying case
- TL75 test leads
- Two AA Alkaline batteries
Hard & soft cases (*) :
- FLUC1600_o2 - Carrying gear box for meter & accessories - OFFER
- FLUi2500-18_o - Flex clamp probe, 18inch (45cm), 2.5inch (63.5mm) jaw opening, 2500 A AC, for 37x & 381 (+ 129,99 € Exc VAT)
- FLUi2500-10_o - Flex clamp probe, 10inch (25cm), 1.4inch (35.6mm) jaw opening, 2500 A AC, for 37x & 381 (+ 129,99 € Exc VAT)
(* mandatory option)
N.B. : You will be able to select your options when you finalise your order.