Fluke | 373Back to list
TRMS mutimeter clamp 600A AC, 600V AC/DC
- Code :
- Brand :
- Serie :
- Manufacturer Ref. :
- Order Ref. :
True-rms voltage and current measurements.
Voltage: 600 V AC/DC.
Current: 600 A AC.
Resistance, capacity, continuity.
Jaw opening: 32mm.
- Tips & Tricks to use Testoon
- The electrician's "tools box" (FR)
- VAT guides (French)
- Fluke TestGuide, free apps for electrician
- Energy audit
- Automation and process control loops (EN)
- Use a clamp meters (EN)
- How to choose a Multimeter
- Protection index (IP)
- Electric Safety categories
- Connected instruments
|428-Jaw opening :||32mm
|462-Current :||AC (Alternative)
|463-Voltage :||AC (Alternative)
|19-Min. DC voltage-asuppr :||nc
|21-Min. AC voltage-asuppr :||nc
|37-Max. DC voltage :||600V DC
|38-Max. AC voltage :||600V AC
|20-Min. DC current-asuppr :||na
|22-Min. AC current-asuppr :||nc
|39-Max. DC current :||na
|40-Max. AC current :||600A AC
|33-additional measurements :||Resistance
|119-Safety Level :||CAT I
|120-Safety Overvoltage :||CAT III 600V / CAT IV 300V
|132-Package includes :||Coated instruction card, safety information sheet, soft carrying case, TL75 test leads, 2 AA Alkaline batteries
|35-Dimension (HxWxD) (mm) :||232x85x45 mm
|13-Net Weight :||370 g
|41-Standard Manufacturer Warranty :||3 YEARS
Be ready for anything.
The new Fluke 373 Clamp Meter offers improved performance perfect for any ac only current measurement situations. Featuring true-rms ac voltage and current measurements, and resistance measurement up to 6000Ω with continuity detection, the Fluke 373 is everything you need, plus a little more.
EN/IEC 61010-1:2001; 600V CAT III, 300V CAT IV
Features and benefits:
- 600 A ac current measurement with fixed jaw
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- State of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- CAT IV 300 V, CAT III 600 V
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Large, easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Three-year warranty
- Soft carrying case
- Coated instruction card
- Safety information sheet
- Soft carrying case
- TL75 test leads
- Two AA Alkaline batteries