Extech | EX542Back to list
Industrial TRMS digital multimeter, 1000V AC/DC, 20A AC/DC, Wireless PC interface
- Code :
- Brand :
- Serie :
- Manufacturer Ref. :
- Order Ref. :
Wireless PC Interface.
40,000 counts display.
AC/DC voltage: 1000V.
AC/DC current: 20A.
DC basic accuracy: 0.06%.
Temperature, resistance, capacitance, diode test, continuity, frequency, duty cycle.
Real time datalogging or wireless data transmission directly to your PC.
Dual sensitivity frequency functions: electric (40Hz-4kHz) & electronic (0.001Hz-100MHz).
|Data logger on PC :||Yes
|Direct input for current probe :||No
|Current :||AC (Alternative)
|Voltage :||AC (Alternative)
|Display resolution :||40,000 counts
|Accuracy (%) :||0.06%
|Voltage resolution :||nc
|Min. DC voltage :||0.01 mV DC
|Min. AC voltage :||0.01 mV AC
|Max. DC voltage :||1000V DC
|Max. AC voltage :||1000V AC
|Min. DC current :||0.01 uA DC
|Min. AC current :||0.01 uA AC
|Max. DC current :||20A DC
|Max. AC current :||20A AC
|additonal measurements :||Resistance
|Safety Level :||CAT I
|Safety Overvoltage :||CAT IV 600V
|Communication interface (Type) :||USB
|Additional Characteristics :||Wireless PC interface
|Package includes :||double molded test leads, magnetic hanging strap, Type K bead wire temperature probe, remote receiver with USB cable, Windows® compatible software, 9V battery, hard carrying case
|Dimension (HxWxD) (mm) :||184x83x57 mm
|Net Weight :||349 g
|Standard Manufacturer Warranty :||3 YEARS
12 Function Wireless True RMS Industrial MultiMeter/Datalogger
MultiMeter/Datalogger (up to 9,999 readings) with Wireless PC interface (433MHz)
- True RMS measurements for accurate AC Voltage and Current measurements
- AC/DC Voltage & Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency (electrical/electronic), Temperature, Duty Cycle, Diode/Continuity
- Double molded for waterproof (IP67) protection, CAT IV-600V safety rating for industrial applications
- Data Acquisition Mode for real time data transmission directly to your PC (30ft/10m)
- 1000V input protection on all functions
- Dual sensitivity frequency functions
- Large triple LCD display
- Complete with double molded test leads, magnetic hanging strap, Type K probe, remote receiver with USB cable, PC software, carrying case, and 9V battery
EX542 wireless frequency (433MHz) is suitable for use in most regions outside North America. Please see the EX540 (914MHz) for US, Canada, and Mexico.